Do you know how to install windows 7 on DDR4 motherboard? Generally, you can easily install Windows 7 on a motherboard with DDR4 memory as long as you have the activation key.
However, if you are facing an issue with the BIOS mode or the Windows system that comes built-in with your system, this guide can help you.
So, here is a complete guide to install Windows7 or 8 on the Pc using DDR4 ram and motherboard.
How To Install Windows 7 On DDR4 Motherboard
Well, to commence with, the DDR4 motherboard is not a matter to install windows 7. The process of installing will be the same on different motherboards.
At this point, please note, the installation process can vary based on the various windows. For instance, there is a point to press a definite key to run the installation process; it can be different in different windows. But don’t worry, the system will ask you to press the key.
Let’s know how to install Windows 7. You can install a window by using 3 different methods. They are, respectively, using a bootable pen drive, using Bootable CD/DVD, or using Hard Disk. Let’s start the installation process.
- First, download a software named Rufus to start installing the windows process.
- Then you should download the ISO file of the Windows. Search for Windows 7 USB installation Tool Download and get the tool. Remember where you are installing the ISO file. You will need it further.
- Now, you have to make bootable the USB pen drive. To make it, open the Rufus software that you downloaded before.
- Then connect the Pendrive to the PC. If the pen drive is connected, an interface will come, and the Rufus will show you the pen drive name in the Device name. Then choose the select option and open the ISO file. We are pretty sure you remembered the drive where you kept the ISO file.
- Then turn to Partition Scheme. At this point, you have to give a bit of attention. You have to make sure in which partition you are going to set up the windows. Otherwise, you won’t be successful. So, go to Disc management and see the partition by clicking right. You will see the properties and then go for Volume. it will show you u, is the Partitoion Style MBR or GPT. If it is MBR, select the Scheme as MBR. And your Target System will be BIOS (or UEFI-CSM).
- Now, your half job is done. Click the Start option. It will show you a warning, don’t worry, choose ‘Ok.’ Then, it will take a bit of time to bootable, and after completing the session, another interface will come—no need to select the Start option. Choose the ‘close’ option.
- Now your bootable pen drive is ready. Then what you have to do is, set up the windows. To set up, restart the PC. While it is restarting, you will need to press the boot key. An interface will ask you to press the key and tell you the key. It can be F12 or Something else. Press it. Then choose the USB Storage Device, as you have made it bootable.
- Then, the screen will ask you to press any key to Boot from USB. Press any one key. And then it will show you which Window is going to install.
- Then select the language and other options, and go for further ways. We hope you will smoothly do this.
- Select the Custome to newly install the windows. Then the windows will start to set up. It may restart some time while it is set up. It’s not a big deal.
Oh, however, if you are not using the 4th generation DDR motherboard and using a higher version of the motherboard, the installation processing is the same.
So, if you have a question like how to install windows 7 on 9th generation, we would say you can install windows7 by applying the process.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I install Windows 7 on the DDR4 motherboard?
Yes, you can install windows7 on the PC with a DDR4 ram or motherboard. Actually, installing a window doesn’t matter about what hardware exists on the PC. But it matters about the storage. However, if you are converting from any random motherboard to a DDR4 motherboard and want to install window 7, you are welcome to do so.
Can you install Windows 7 on a new motherboard?
You can definitely install windows 7 on a new motherboard. As we have mentioned before, Windows 7 really doesn’t care about the motherboard or a ram, but you have to be sure that the ram can run the windows. However, please make sure that the new motherboard is updated generation’s version.
Can I install Windows 7 on the i3 7th generation?
You can easily install Window7 on the i3 7th generation processor.
There is no restriction on the i3 processor to install windows 7, but if you want to upgrade to the latest version, Windows11, you can’t. Since it is not compatible with it, instead Windows7 is applicable to the processor.
To recapitulate, we tried our best to explain how to install windows 7 on DDR4 motherboard clearly. Nonetheless, follow the steps accurately as we described. Otherwise, the system will be dismissed. Again, don’t bother about the motherboard; install Windows7 or which version you want. Just think about it and check the ram. If it is capable of running an operating system, then Ok. The 4th generation of DDR is not a bad motherboard to run windows7 at all. So install it by yourself and get a good result.
You Can Also Read: