Imagine that you pick up an international incoming phone call, and all of the data management systems of your iPhone get hacked within seconds. Apart from this, in the same way, international phone calls such as some robocalls or pre-recording calls can take away your valuable time from your busy schedule.
So it is time to know in which manner you can block these calls easily. So, before it’s too late, get an idea of how to block international incoming calls on iPhone from this guide.
How To Block International Incoming Calls On iPhone
International incoming calls may give you to achieve some opportunities if they are helpful. But, If these calls are fraudulent, they will create damages by stealing your iPhone data or giving you some threats.
Nowadays, data hacking through phone calls is more get-at-able than other spam strategies, and for this, it became more popular among hackers parties.
It is a good time for iPhone users. Because iPhone has includes some features through which you can block these calls. So watch out for these methods to know how to turn off international calls on iPhone to avoid spammers.
Method 1: Turn On Silence Unknown Caller
- At first, you need to open your iPhone setting. Tap on the “Settings” app, the gear-like icon, and open it.
- After that, scroll down your iPhone screen and find the “Phone” app.
- Enter into the “Phone” app by tapping the phone icon.
- You have to find the “Call Silence and Blocked Contacts” section. Enter into the “Phone app,” scrolling down, and you will find the “Call Silence and Blocked Contacts” section.
- Then you need to turn on the “Silence Unknown Caller” option and close the “Settings” app. It will enable the process.
By turning on the “Silence Unknown Caller” option, you will get the following facilities:-
- This option will Block the incoming international calls for your iPhone device.
- When you get incoming calls that are not present on your iPhone, this option will automatically silence these unknown numbers when the iPhone is ringing. These unknown numbers will appear as a missed call on your recent call list.
- On the other hand, the incoming call will continue to ring from your contact list numbers or saved numbers on your iPhone.
- Recent outgoing call numbers will also ring if you get an incoming call from these numbers.
- When you have an emergency call, then the “Silence Unknown Caller” will disable for some time.
Method 2: Allow The Contacts Only
If you face any trouble following method 1, then you may apply this second method. Follow these short steps to understand this method:-
- At first, launch the “Settings” app of your iPhone.
- Scroll down the screen, and you will get the “Do Not Disturb” option. Tap it.
- Then enable the “Do Not Disturb” mode.
- After that, you have to tap the “Allow Calls From” option on your iPhone.
- Then select the “All Contacts” option under the “Allow Calls From” section.
This process will block all the international calls or other incoming calls which are not included in your iPhone “Contacts” list. If you’re looking for solution on how to block unknown calls on iphone this is going to be fruitful for you.
Method 3: Save & Block The Unknown Number
You can also block the unknown caller id by saving it on your phone contact lists.
Fulfill this method by following these steps:
- Go to the “Phone app” on your device by tapping on it.
- Then select the “Contacts” option among the other options.
- Tap the (+) symbol, which you can see on the top right side of your contacts list.
- Save the number like the name of “Unknown Caller” and tap “Done” to confirm this process.
- To block this number, tap the “Block Contact” option to fulfill this blocking method.
And you won’t get any more calls from that number again unless you reset your phone settings.
Stop Unwanted Or Spam Incoming Calls Using Third-Party Apps (Robokiller, Truecaller, and Hiya) On iPhone
You are working in an office or taking a class. But suddenly, unknown incoming calls or incoming spam calls are ringing one by one and break your concentration. Moreover, it will fall you into an annoying situation.
So, you can overcome this situation by using these apps: Robokiller, Truecaller, and Hiya. All these apps are pretty popular and effective also. And you can find them in the Appstore free of cost.
Among these, Truecaller used to be much popular and easy to use. But now Hiya seems to be getting more downloads for its practical functions. Use any of these apps and block international calls iphone app.
How To Use Robokiller App
Robokiller assures you to give maximum protection from incoming spam calls and keep your personal information safe and private on your iPhone device.
You have to follow the steps to benefit yourself from this RoboKiller app:-
- Firstly, download the app from the AppStore and install it on your iPhone.
- Open the app. You will get an option for creating an “Answer Bot” by recording your voice.
- Then close the app and wait for some hours to detect the spam calls or unknown incoming calls.
- Reopen the RoboKiller app. You will find unknown missed call numbers or spam calls.
- Check these numbers individually or one by one. If one of the calls is emergent for you or the opposite party wants to speak to you, you can allow the number from the RoboKiller missed call list. For this, you have to tap on the “Yes” option to enable the number for further calling.
- If you find any pre-recorded messages or spam calls, then you can block the number. But to stop the unwanted number, you have to give a solid reason for it.
How To Use Truecaller App
Truecaller has expanded the “Caller ID”, intending to identify more spam incoming calls for iPhone users. It will serve you in two ways.
Using this Truecaller app on your iPhone, you can simultaneously detect spam phone calls and spam messages.
Identify The Incoming Spam Calls
To identify the spam calls, you have to follow this setup:
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Go to the “Phone” app. Then tap on “Call Blocking and Identification”.
- After this, you have to turn on all the remaining options for Truecaller to get the best performance. You have to make sure to update the “Spam Identification” coverage inside the Truecaller to stay protected your device data.
Identify The Spam SMS
The iPhone devices with iOS 14 and above have a surprising feature to detect spam SMS with the help of “Spam SMS Filter”.
You have to maintain the following steps to turn on this filter:
- Launch the “Setting” app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the “Messages” option.
- Then tap on the “Unknown and Spam” option.
- After that, tap on the “Truecaller”.
The above steps will enable “Spam SMS Filter” on Truecaller.
How To Use Hiya App
Hiya app also works the same process as the “Truecaller” app and can instantly block incoming spam calls. Try the steps to get support from this app:
- Tap on the “Settings” app on your iPhone device.
- Go to the “Phone” app. Then tap on the “Call Blocking and Identification”.
- After that, select the “Hiya app”.
- If you want to get free services, turn on “Hiya-1” and “Hiya-2” in the Hiya app section.
- The people who are using the premium version of this app then turn on all three options. The Premium version will give you the best performances to secure your iPhone.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why does anyone get incoming calls from overseas?
When anyone wants to scam you or want to hack your phone data, you may get unwanted international calls. These calls are from unknown places or authorities.
Is there any sector to report international spam calls?
Suppose you get an international call with a pre-recorded voice with unwanted things or a blank message on your iPhone. In that case, you should report it to your regional Telecom department. You can also call any toll-free number and register the spam number with the date and time.
How does anyone know their iPhone is hacked?
You can recognize it when you see some symptoms or unusual activity in your iPhone, such as mystery pop-ups, some messages you never sent, or sluggish performance on your iPhone.
This article noted that data hacking is an easy process for hackers by picking incoming international calls. This spam system may bring misery in the future.
So we have to be aware of these fraudulent international calls instead of avoiding the fact. Based on the information in this article on how to block international incoming calls on iPhone, you will overcome this problem and give protection to your devices.
You Can Also Read:
- How To Log Out Of Mail On iPad: 4 Easiest Method You Ever Try!
- How I Fix My Phone Won’t Save New Contact| iOS & Android
- How To Fix AOL Mail Not Working On Iphone| 3 Simple Methods
- How to Disable Reader Mode in Safari| Solution to iOS & Mac
- How To Register An Email Address With iMessage On Your iPhone
- How to Check My iPhone Temperature and Deal with It?