Enter your current password or device passcode, then enter a new password and confirm the new password.
If your iPhone isn’t with you, you can still access information or use the Find My iPhone feature from your iPhone.
If you’re asked to enter your Apple ID password, click Forgot Apple ID or password and follow the onscreen instructions.
Sign in with your new Apple ID password to access Apple features and services.
Why Is My Icloud Password Different From My Apple Id
If you’ve used different Apple IDs for iCloud and iTunes, you can have different names and passwords for different accounts. If your iPhone isn’t with you, you can still access information or use the Find My iPhone feature from your iPhone.
How Do I Find Out What My Icloud Password Is
- If you’re asked to enter your Apple ID password, click Forgot Apple ID or password and follow the onscreen instructions.
- You can skip the final step below.
- Select Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Apple ID.
- Click Password & Security.
Is Apple Id and Icloud Connected
When you sign in to a device with your Apple ID, you have access to all the pictures, files, and other data you store in iCloud. Your Apple ID is the account you use to access iCloud and all other Apple services.
What Is Icloud Password
- You should frequently change your iCloud password to protect your information.
- Your iCloud password protects the privacy of the information (such as your email) stored in iCloud.
- Your password also protects your ability to locate or remotely erase your device using Find My iPhone.
How Do I Change My Apple Icloud Password
- Enter your current password or device passcode, then enter a new password and confirm the new password.
- Tap Change or Change Password.
- Sign in with your new Apple ID password to access Apple features and services.
- Tap Settings > [your name] > Password & Security.
How Do I Find My Icloud Email Address and Password
You must enter your Recovery Key if you configured your Apple ID for two-step verification. If you forgot both your password and your Recovery Key, you can use an Account Recovery Contact; otherwise, you must create a new ID.
Does Changing My Apple Id Password Change My Icloud Password
If the Apple ID you need to change the password for also serves as your iCloud ID (they share the same email address), changing the password for the Apple ID will also change your iCloud ID password, and the new password must be used on all devices and computers that are connected to the iCloud account.