You just deleted some apps, but your iPhone battery usage still shows that apps are using power. Strange! So, how to remove recently deleted apps from battery usage. It’s just a software glitch that you need to fix, and you will be tapping your head after knowing how easy to fix this.
Okay. It is pretty possible to do. Usually, you can solve this issue by restarting your phone, too. Besides, some other easy fixes you can try also.
I know how it feels as I had to go through the same a few days back. And when I overcame this, I felt like how simple it was to do.
Are you ready? Let’s share the fix with you today.
The Answer- How to Remove Recently Deleted Apps from Battery Usage
Well, we have shown 3 practical solutions for this battery usage issue from deleted apps iPhone.
However, to be very sure of the battery usage at first, let’s cross-check that the battery usage shows the use of your recently deleted apps.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone
- Scroll down and find the battery
- After you find the battery, tap it to enter.
- Now, it will load and show you the battery health and battery usage percentage of the apps on the left side.
- Scroll down and confirm the deleted app is still here in the list of battery usage.
Are you sure that the apps that your iPhone battery shows the battery usage for are really the deleted apps?
Let’s confirm it. Don’t worry. It will take a few seconds only. Why not be sure of the things first, lest you should see that the app was not deleted at all.
Steps For How To See Recently Deleted Apps
This option is advantageous as you can see the deleted apps and confirm it was really worth deleting or not. Personally, I love this feature.
So, you can see the list of recently deleted apps in 2 ways-
- Using App store
- From Battery application
Check Using App Store:
- Open App Store on your iPhone.
- Select the profile bubble icon. You can find it on the top right side of the screen.
- Now select the purchased option
- After that, you get a view of the app listicle that you downloaded. But press on the “Not On This Phone” option,
- And you can see the apps that you just deleted recently.
Another Method To See
- Go to Settings on your iPhone
- Select Battery
- Now, wait a few seconds to let it load.
- Now scroll down to the last and you will see an option for recently deleted apps. It is primarily workable for iPhone 7, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro max, 12, 12 Pro, and even 12 Mini.
Wait, we didn’t forget that you came to fix the battery usage issue for recently deleted apps.
And here are the only solutions you should go for.
Method 1: Restart Your iPhone
Yes, you just read it right, Just restart your iPhone by holding the power button. After you restart your iPhone check the battery usage if it is still using that deleted apps or not.
Is it still showing battery usage for the recently deleted app? No issue. Try the following method.
Method 2: Check for iOS Update
Check there might be any iOS update available that you did not notice. And due to that, your phone application has not been updated.
After you finish updating, see battery usage and check if it is using the battery again or not.
If you can still see the battery using the recently deleted app, then it’s nothing to worry. Wait for at least 2 days.
Method 3: Clear Junk Files or Viruses
But make sure your device does not contain any virus that is blocking the apps from running smoothly.
Do you delete cache data and unnecessary temp data on your iPhone? Did you check if your iPhone device gets in contact with a virus or not?
Use Ccleaner to clean junk files and keep your ios protected. Sometimes any junk files or virus in a device can cause such battery usage issues with the deleted apps. So, make sure your device is not in an attack of any viruses.
Sometimes some app needs time to clear the log options after deleting them from the device. So, it shows the battery usage for those deleted apps.
It will automatically load the settings within a day or two and identify that those apps are removed from your iPhone. And it won’t show the usage for those apps anymore.
How to Delete Recently Deleted Apps on iPhone
Do you want to remove all the app history from your ios permanently? You can do that if you know how to delete recently deleted apps on your iPhone.
So, check the list of the deleted app from i-store to remove your unnecessary apps from the list. Then, slide from left to right, then get the hide option. After choosing the hide option, it will show an opportunity to delete it.
Bingo! Now, you can also remove the recently deleted apps on your iPhone.
How to Clear Battery Usage iPhone ios 14
Sometimes the phone takes some action like poor loading and not fulfilling your promise. And recently, I have seen some latest ios14 users face this that even after removing apps phone’s battery shows the usage for those deleted apps.
Below are some tips to make your iPhone battery operate healthily.
- Always keep your ios updated
- Disable automatic downloads
- Limit your apps, notification & background activity
- Remove your iPhone case when it is charging
- Clear junk files and unused apps regularly
How to Delete an App on iPhone
Need help with deleting the app on iPhone? You will find it as simple as drinking a cup of coffee.
- Tap and hold on to the apps from your apps gallery
- You will see the apps starting to wriggle, and a pop up comes
- Then press on remove app
- Press on the delete app & confirm to delete
Note: Make your head concerned with the fact that you can’t delete a built-in apple app. Only the way is to disable it.
Frequently Asked Question(FAQs)
Why are recently deleted apps using my battery?
When you delete the app, it may be misleading your device. Moreover, it is taking time to cover the whole processing of the app removal process. App’s Parseues date may be present even after deleting apps, so the battery gets the signal for still having the usage. Although the delete process was over, it did not find the mobile data. So it’s going to use the batteries for some time.
How do you clear battery history?
Some apps are useless, so permanently delete them. Restart your phone right after deleting an app so that it can clear battery history.
Can I see what apps have been deleted on my iPhone?
Yes. After opening the apps store, select the profile icon. Then select the purchased option. Now tap on the ‘not on this phone’ option. See your deleted apps list. You can also reinstall the deleted apps in case you need them.
So, now you can sigh as you know how to remove recently deleted apps from battery usage.
In this way, you can also get rid of overheating issues with running battery usage. In addition, it can help your iPhone to get healthy battery life.
Comment below and send feedback. Then, continue with us to get more tech fixing guides. Enjoy it.
More To Read:
- My iPhone Keeps Showing The Apple Logo And Turning Off – Effective Fixes For All Models
- How I Fix My Phone Won’t Save New Contact| iOS & Android
- How to Hide Carrier Name On iPhone? – Step by Step Guide
- How To Block International Incoming Calls On iPhone? 3 Ways To Block Spam Calls
- How to Uninstall Facebook Update| Solution for Android & iOS
- How You Can Import Facebook Photos To iPhone Contacts